Agreement on the transfer of rights from the author to the publisher
Licensing conditions: the authors retain the copyright, and also grant the right to the journal to publish original scientific articles that contain the results of experimental and theoretical research and are not under consideration for publication in other journals. All materials are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY.
BY THIS AGREEMENT, THE AUTHOR CERTIFIES THAT THE SUBMITTED MATERIAL: does not violate the copyrights of other persons or organizations; has not been published before in other journals and has not been submitted for publication in other journals.
THE RIGHTS WHICH THE AUTHOR TRANSFERS TO THE EDITORIAL BOARD OF THE INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL JOURNAL "COMMODITIES AND MARKETS" INCLUDE:
- publication of the article and distribution of its printed version;
- translation of the article into English (for articles in Ukrainian) and distribution of the printed version of the translation;
- distribution of the electronic version of the article, as well as the electronic version of the English translation of the article (for articles in Ukrainian) by any electronic means (posting on the journal's official website, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
THE AUTHOR RESERVES THE RIGHT, WITHOUT AGREEMENT WITH THE EDITORIAL BOARD AND THE FOUNDERS:
- to use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes;
- to use the materials of the article in whole or in part for writing own dissertations;
- to use the materials of the article to prepare abstracts, conference reports, and oral presentations.
In all cases, the presence of a bibliographic reference to the article or a hyperlink to its electronic copy on the official website of the journal is mandatory.